Comment on page
Connect DinMo to Google BigQuery in a few seconds.
Go to the workspace settings, then to the Source tab, and click "Add New Source".
- 1.Select BigQuery from the list of available sources.
- 2.Fill in the required information, including your BigQuery project id and project region. You can find this information in the Google Cloud Console. To find your project ID, go to the welcome page of the google cloud project. Your project ID will be listed next to "Project ID." To find your project region, go to the navigation menu and select "BigQuery" > "Overview." Your project region will be listed in the top left corner of the page. Choose a name for this source, such as "BigQuery."
- 3.Copy the two blocks of code displayed in DinMo and run them in the BigQuery console.
- 4.Test the connection to ensure that DinMo can connect to your BigQuery instance.
- 5.Once you're satisfied with the connection, click "Continue" to finalize the source creation.
You can now use DinMo to manage BigQuery datasets!