Comment on page
Connect Selligent to DinMo in a few clics and unlock new possibilities for your marketing automation.
Please do the following steps to add Selligent as a destination in DinMo:
- 1.Go to the Destinations section in the navigation bar.
- 2.Click "Add a new destination".
- 3.Select "Selligent".
- 4.Give a name to your destination.
- 5.Enter the name of your organization as it appears in Selligent.
- 6.Generate a new API key with full access on Selligent. Copy and paste the value of this key on DinMo. Also specify the API Secret.
- 7.Select the target list name. DinMo will create audiences from this specific list. If you wish to use multiple lists, please create a new destination for each one of them. If no choice is displayed on the dropdown list, it means you entered wrong information above.
- 8.Click Continue, then Connect.
DinMo supports Audiences sync to Selligent.
After having connected your destination, to sync data to Braze, you are required to create an Activation Target corresponding to this service. Once done, you can then send segments to this activation target.
- 1.Navigate to the Destinations tab, and click on your Selligent destination.
- 2.In the sidebar, click on "Create a new activation target", if none exists, or click on "New activation target" otherwise.
- 3.Name your Activation Target, for instance, "Selligent Lists - US Account".
- 4.Select "Selligent Cloud Audience" as the destination option.
- 5.Hit Continue.
- 6.Next, define the default activation setup. This setup will be used by default to activate segments, but you will be able to change it when creating advanced activations. Please define the default related entity - this will tell DinMo which type of data should be sent to the activation target.
- 7.Specify under the Fields Mapping section the matching key that should be used by Selligent to identify your contacts. It can either be an email or phone number.
- 8.Then, choose the matching key field among all the fields name you use in Selligent. The matching key should be a unique identifier for your contacts. For instance, it can be an ID, an email address, or a phone number.
- 9.Under the Scheduling options, choose the default time interval for syncing your segments to the destination. A daily sync is sufficient for most use cases.
- 10.Click "Continue," and then click "Create" to finish.
Now that you have properly configured your activation target, you are ready to sync data to this destination service. To do so:
- 1.Go to the Segments tab.
- 2.Click on the segment you wish to activate.
- 3.On the sidebar, click on "Activate", in the upper right.
- 4.Tick the Selligent activation target corresponding to audience syncs. You can tick other activation targets, if you wish to create multiple activations at once.
- 5.If you want to not to use the default activation settings that has been defined in the activation target, click on Advanced, and make the necessary changes.
- 6.Hit Activate on the upper right, then, click on "Sync my activation", to start sending data right away.