Comment on page
Empower your marketing team to run performant targeting and lookalike campaigns on Tiktok.
Please do the following steps to add TikTok as a destination in DinMo:
- 1.Go to the Destinations section in the navigation bar.
- 2.Click "Add a new destination".
- 3.Select "TikTok Ads".
- 4.Click "Connect" to activate the connection. You will be redirected to TikTok, where you will be asked to grant the necessary permissions to DinMo.
- 5.Click continue once the connection is done.
- 6.Give a name to your destination.
- 7.Click Connect.
DinMo supports audiences sync to TikTok. DinMo will create Custom Audiences for all your DinMo activations, matching users with their email address or their phone number.
After having connected your destination, to sync data to TikTok Ads, you are required to create an Activation Target corresponding to this service. Once done, you can then send segments to this activation target.
- 1.Navigate to the Destinations tab, and click on your TikTok destination.
- 2.In the sidebar, click on "Create a new activation target", if none exists, or click on "New activation target" otherwise.
- 3.Name your Activation Target, for instance, "TikTok Ads Audiences - US Account".
- 4.Select "Audiences" as the destination option.
- 5.Select the advertiser ID that you want to use. If your advertiser ID does not appear, it means that the user who set up the destination does not have the right permissions.
- 6.Hit Continue.
- 7.Next, define the default activation setup. This setup will be used by default to activate segments, but you will be able to change it when creating advanced activations. Please define the default related entity - this will tell DinMo which type of data should be sent to the activation target.
- 8.Then, map the fields of this entity to the fields required by the destination service. Specify which property of your entity correspond to the email address, or which property corresponds to the phone number.
- 9.Under the Scheduling options, choose the time interval for syncing your segments to the destination. A daily sync is sufficient for most use cases.
- 10.Click "Continue," and then click "Create" to finish.
Now that you have properly configured your activation target, you are ready to sync data to this destination service. To do so:
- 1.Go to the Segments tab.
- 2.Click on the segment you wish to activate.
- 3.On the sidebar, click on "Activate", in the upper right.
- 4.Tick the TikTok Ads activation target corresponding to audience syncs. You can tick other activation targets, if you wish to create multiple activations at once.
- 5.If you want to not to use the default activation settings that has been defined in the activation target, click on Advanced, and make the necessary changes.
- 6.Hit Activate on the upper right, then, click on "Sync my activation", to start sending data right away.
Note that the minimal size of a TikTok audience is 1,000 users.