Comment on page
Google Display & Video 360
Connect DinMo to Google Display & Video 360 in a few seconds.
Please do the following steps to add Google Display & Video 360 as a destination in DinMo:
- 1.Go to the Destinations section in the navigation bar.
- 2.Click "Add a new destination".
- 3.Select "Google Display & Video 360".
- 4.Click "Connect" to activate the connection. You will be redirected to Google, where you will be asked to grant the necessary permissions to DinMo.
- 5.Click continue once the connection is done.
- 6.Give a name to your destination.
- 7.Click Connect.
Here are the necessary steps involved in the creation of a new sync to Google Display & Video 360:
- 1.Navigate to the Activations tab, and click "New Activation" in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- 2.Select "User Segment", then click "Continue".
- 3.Choose your Google Display & Video 360 platform in the dropdown, and click “Continue.”
- 4.Select the ad account you want to use.
- 5.Select the appropriate Data Type to process the user matching. Note that Google supports the following user identifier fields:
- 6.If you want to change the activation name, fill in the corresponding field. You can also add a description to this activation.
- 7.Based on the choice of the Data Type, fill in the Fields Mapping section. You may map as many properties as you wish. The more properties you map, the more information DinMo will be able to communicate to Google Ads. It is required to map at least the Email or Phone Number property. Note that SHA256 hashed values are the only acceptable format for Google. However, DinMo will detect whether your data has been hashed or not, and will proceed to hash it automatically if necessary.
- 8.Under the Scheduling options, choose the time interval at which you want your segment to be synced to Google Ads. A daily sync is sufficient for most use cases.
- 9.Click “Continue,” then “Create” to finish.