Comment on page
Connect DinMo to Braze in a few seconds.
Please do the following steps to add Braze as a destination in DinMo:
- 1.Go to the Destinations section in the navigation bar.
- 2.Click "Add a new destination".
- 3.Select "Braze".
- 4.Give a name to your destination.
- 5.Generate a new API key with full access on Braze. Copy and paste the value of this key on DinMo.
- 6.Select the Braze Dashboard URL corresponding to your Braze environment. It will be displayed in the URL to log in to your Braze workspace.
- 7.Click Continue, then Connect.
DinMo supports audiences sync to Braze by creating a custom field for each DinMo segment in your contact list. Users who are part of the DinMo audience will have value
Truein the corresponding audience column on Braze. You then simply need to create a segment of all your contacts with value
Truein Braze to have your audience ready to use.
After having connected your destination, to sync data to Braze, you are required to create an Activation Target corresponding to this service. Once done, you can then send segments to this activation target.
- 1.Navigate to the Destinations tab, and click on your Braze destination.
- 2.In the sidebar, click on "Create a new activation target", if none exists, or click on "New activation target" otherwise.
- 3.Name your Activation Target, for instance, "Braze Lists - US Account".
- 4.Select "Braze Audience" as the destination option.
- 5.Hit Continue.
- 6.Next, define the default activation setup. This setup will be used by default to activate segments, but you will be able to change it when creating advanced activations. Please define the default related entity - this will tell DinMo which type of data should be sent to the activation target.
- 7.Then, map the fields of this entity to the fields required by the destination service. Specify the external ID that should be used by Braze to identify your contacts. This is the id that is defined in Braze in UUIDs and GUIDs format. Refer to this documentation if you want to learn more about Braze external user IDs.
- 8.Under the Scheduling options, choose the default time interval for syncing your segments to the destination. A daily sync is sufficient for most use cases.
- 9.Click "Continue," and then click "Create" to finish.
Now that you have properly configured your activation target, you are ready to sync data to this destination service. To do so:
- 1.Go to the Segments tab.
- 2.Click on the segment you wish to activate.
- 3.On the sidebar, click on "Activate", in the upper right.
- 4.Tick the Braze activation target corresponding to audience syncs. You can tick other activation targets, if you wish to create multiple activations at once.
- 5.If you want to not to use the default activation settings that has been defined in the activation target, click on Advanced, and make the necessary changes.
- 6.Hit Activate on the upper right, then, click on "Sync my activation", to start sending data right away.