Comment on page
Google Search Ads 360
Connect DinMo to Google Search Ads 360 in a few seconds.
Please do the following steps to add Google Search Ads 360 as a destination in DinMo:
- 1.Go to the Destinations section in the navigation bar.
- 2.Click "Add a new destination".
- 3.Select "Google Search Ads 360".
- 4.Click "Connect" to activate the connection. You will be redirected to Google, where you will be asked to grant the necessary permissions to DinMo.
- 5.Click continue once the connection is done.
- 6.Give a name to your destination.
- 7.Click Connect.
Here are the necessary steps involved in the creation of a new sync to Floodlight Conversions:
- 1.Navigate to the Activations tab, and click "New Activation" in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- 2.Select "Event Segment", then click "Continue".
- 3.Choose your Google Search Ads 360 platform in the dropdown, then click “Continue.”
- 4.Fill in the agency ID, advertiser ID and account ID.
- 5.Select "Floodlight" as the Segmentation Type.
- 6.Select the device type corresponding to the events data to be synced. Floodlight supports the following devices:
- 7.Choose the type of conversions to be synced. It can either be transactions or actions.
- 8.Fill in the Fields Mapping section. Google requires the following information:
- 9.Under the Scheduling options, choose the time interval at which you want your segment to be synced to Google Ads. A daily sync is sufficient for most use cases.
- 10.Click “Continue,” then “Create” to finish.